Wednesday, January 26, 2011
White Chocolate Coconut Cookies
1/2 C butter, softened
1 C brown sugar
1 T milk
1 t vanilla
1 3/4 C flour
1/2 t baking soda
1 t baking powder
1/4 t salt
1 C white chocolate chips
1/2 C shredded coconut
1. In a mixer or in a large mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar. Let it mix for about 3 minutes.
2. Add your egg, milk and vanilla and mix for 2 more minutes.
3. In a separate small mixing bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the creamed butter and sugar and mix for 1 minute.
5. Pour in your white chocolate chips and coconut. Mix just until combined.
6. Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on a sprayed cookie sheet. Press the balls down just a bit and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.